Can you believe it – we’re at Episode Fifteen already! It only seems like yesterday that we decided it would be a good idea to try out the idea of an Exchange and Lync podcast. And at around 8000 listeners per episode we can only thank you for taking the time and trouble to listen to myself, Pat and the team witter on about Microsoft UC tech!
Anyway.. on this episode, Pat Richard’s hosting and joined by brand new Exchange MVP Michael Van Horenbeeck (congrats Michael!), Michel De Rooij, Serkan Varoglu, Johan Veldhuis and John Cook. As always a great mix of Exchange and Lync topics including discussion on Exchange 2013 gotchas as blogged about by uber-Exchange MVP guru, Michael B Smith:
- Michael is now an Exchange MVP!
- Recipient limit increased in Officer 365
- Script for provisioning Lync analog devices and common area phones
- Cisco phones vulnerable to eavesdropping hack
- Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer
- December Lync Phone Edition updates
- Exchange 2013 Gotcha’s
- ActiveSync and Gmail
- Fast User Switching and Lync voice calls
- Michael’s MCM process
- Jabra Speak 510 review